Sasha Olsen's debut book, "Beach Boys," embarks on a global journey across five continents spanning three years of world exploration.
This hard back beautiful photographic coffee table book depicting, un shown, fresh photo stories of men, for your pleasure.
Cover Model Reveal: Micah Plath @micahplath
Olsen captures the essence of over forty international models against stunning backdrops, seamlessly blending beach landscapes with male beauty.
The book celebrates moments of contemplation, friendship, and the joy of being in nature, symbolising freedom and authenticity through nudity and reflecting Olsen's profound connection to the sea.
Each model becomes a storyteller, contributing to an atmosphere where charm, grace, and humour harmonise with the beauty of nature.
This debut invites readers to cherish life's fragments, offering a sensory experience through storytelling, textures, and captivating visuals.
There will be 40 plus models.
Size: 300 mm x 230 mm (Portrait) with a page count of 239 + pages
This is a pre-order of the book, which will be printed in April 2024
Here are a few of the featured models
- Micah Plath @micahplath at Whilelmina LA
- Alex Klose @alex.klose at Modelwerk
- Deston Dauncey @destondauncey at Twenty Management
- Paul Ferrari at Fashion Model Management
- Seb Simmons @seb.simmons at Boss Models
- Luca Bold @lucaboldcpt at Ice Models
- Karl Kugelmann @karl_kugelmann at Fanjam
- Lucas Ogutu @lucquo at Twenty Management
- Owen Lindberg at Next Models Miami
- Oliver Jacobs @oliverjacobsx at Fanjam
- William Eveleigh @weveleigh_at Boss Model
- Guilherme Ripper @guilhermerippersolipa at Central Models
- Nichita Zubco @nichitazubco at Onway Models
- Diogo Afonso @diogoafonso1 at Onway Models
- Thierry Lecomte @thierry_lecomte at Metropolitan Models
- Sergio Perdomo @sergioperdomoo at D’ Management Group
- Louis Nichols @reallouisnichols
- Sergei Adonis @itdsonlysergei at Boss Models
- Marko Maria Maffei @marcomariamaffei at Fashion Model Management
- Gabriele Mocini @gabriele.mocini at Fashion Model Management
Taxes & Duty
We have now added in other shipping options that offer an end to end service. These are DPD, UPS and Fedex. We recommend DPD/ UPS.
Shipping to some EU countries - For orders under €150 VAT is now charged on your order at the time of purchase. Orders over €150 will have additional taxes and duties applied by customs.
Additional taxes and duties can be charged in some countries, please keep a eye out for emails or texts or inapp messages form the courier should they ask you for additional charges. Your order will be returned to us if these are not paid, which will lead to additional costs.
Questions? Do get in touch: email@example.com