Yummyzine is our new more regular magazine We aim to print eight yummyzines a year, working up towards one a month.
As you might remember ...
We gave away Yummyzine Issue One as a gift with Yummy 5.
Differences between Issue One & Two:
- The paper type is glossy, like Yummy
- Lots more beautiful images over more pages
- Issue Two will be finished like a magazine, with a lovely cover
How it works:
- Get on the waitlist for the issue
- You guarantee your slot for shipping when the issue prints
- We ship each waitlist order, in the order, they were received.
- Yummyzine Issue Two will ship in October.
- Once the issue is available for general release, those orders are shipped once everyone on the waitlist has had theirs. - makes sense?
What's the difference between Yummy and Yummyzine? Yummy is more like a book, than a magazine and it is in large format. Yummyzine will be packed with beautiful male full-frontal images in colour and black/ white photography. Photo stories you will love. The main difference is the size and the amount of content.
- Yummzine is the same size as a regular magazine, like GQ
Yummyzine is a photographic magazine for all those that love a 'yummy' man!
- 150 plus pages
- A regular-sized Magazine
- Printed every 60 days (or so)
- Many Beautiful models
- Shipping Worldwide
- Low-key, discrete packaging
Yummyzine Issue Two is out now with worldwide shipping. Be the first to see.
Please remember that certain countries charge extra in Taxes and Duties, please see the note below for more information.
This is a preview of the stories in the magazine, the images selected for the publication could vary.